AAA Recommends these Fun Fall Getaways
- Daycation Deals
- Staycation Deals
- Vacation Deals
- Member Benefits for Florida Residents
- Member Benefits for Georgia Residents
Fall is coming with cooler weather, lighter crowds and great deals on popular getaways. Whether you're looking to travel out-of-state or stay close to home, our experts have a recommendation for you. With member-exclusive discounted pricing on attractions and packages, these AAA getaways are perfect for a night or two away from home—maybe even a whole week!
Including the Incline Railway, Rock City and Ruby Falls, the Chattanooga Combo is a great way to see three of the area's best attractions. A train ride, tour of underground waterfalls, and views of incredible vistas make this combo a treat at multiple elevations. Come celebrate Rocktoberfest on Saturdays and Sundays from Oct. 3-25 at Rock City, where you'll enjoy the Big River Beer Garden, German food, polka dance lessons, live bands, costumed characters and much more.
- Admission: AAA Member price $39.95 adults (Gate $44), $19.95 kids 3-12 (Gate $23)
Dollywood (Pigeon Forge)
As unique as its namesake Dolly Parton, Dollywood is a one-of-a-kind Smoky Mountain Family Adventure! The park is home to roller coasters, kiddie rides, live entertainment and more. Be sure to come for the National Gospel & Harvest Celebration from Oct. 2-31, where you will enjoy the biggest Southern gospel festival in the Smokies, plus watch visiting crafters as they showcase their artistry with up-close demonstrations.
- Dollywood: AAA Member price $46.95 adults (Gate $50), $36.95 kids 4-11 (Gate $40)
|Photo by: David Bjorgen|
Elvis Presley's Graceland (Memphis)
The celebrated home of the King of Rock and Roll, Graceland is a one-of-a-kind journey through Elvis' humble beginnings and rise to superstardom with up-close and personal looks at the influence that forever changed our music and our lives. A great way to fully experience Graceland is on the Platinum Tour, which includes an audio-guided tour of the mansion and grounds, and a self-guided tour of other exhibits.
- Graceland Platinum Tour: AAA Member price $27.95 adults (Gate $31.12), $12.95 kids 7-12 (Gate $14.65)
Biltmore Estate (Asheville, NC)
At America's largest home, you'll find every kind of fall beauty you could hope for. Enjoy fall gardens bursting with thousands of colorful mums, pastoral and mountain views, vibrant colored forests and rolling countryside. The house itself features four acres of floor space and 250 rooms. And the grounds of the 125,000-acre estate are home to formal and informal gardens, as well as the nation's most-visited winery.
- Admission: AAA Member price $50.95 adults (Gate $60), $24.95 children (Gate $30)
- Asheville "Biltmore & Blue Ridge" — 2-night AAA package from $219 per person, double
Broadway, My Way (New York City)
Enjoy New York City your way by visiting famous landmarks, catching a Broadway performance, and touring to your heart's content. As Sinatra said, "It's the city that never sleeps."
- Your choice of AAA Diamond Rated hotels, right in the heart of all the New York action.
- Two days of Gray Line bus sightseeing, including downtown, uptown and Brooklyn loops, plus a night tour.
- Your choice of Broadway show
- New York City "Broadway My Way" — 3-night AAA package. Rates based on your length of stay and show choice.
Branson Showstoppers (Branson, MO)
It's the "Live Music Show Capital of the World," with more than 50 live performance theaters. By day, explore Branson's historic downtown, take in some shopping, or tour a museum. At night, it's show time! Enjoy two performances of your choice, such as Shoji Tabuchi, the Baldknobbers Jamboree, Jim Stafford, Yakov Smirnoff and many more.
- Branson ShowStoppers — 3-Night AAA package. Rates based on your length of stay and show choice.
|© 2010 Universal Orlando Resort. All rights reserved. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.|
Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package
The magic takes over this fall at the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure.
Your Vacation includes:
- 4-night stay at a Universal Orlando onsite 4 Diamond Hotel, valid for travel through Dec. 31
- Early Park Admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks—one per person
- Commemorative 3-Day Base Ticket to both Universal Orlando theme parks—one theme park, per day
- Universal Express Access and discounts on food and beverage