Six Flags Over Georgia
AAA Recommends these Fun Fall Getaways
- Daycation Deals
- Staycation Deals
- Vacation Deals
- Member Benefits for Florida Residents
- Member Benefits for Tennesee Residents
Fall is coming with cooler weather, lighter crowds and great deals on popular getaways. Whether you're looking to travel out-of-state or stay close to home, our experts have a recommendation for you. With member-exclusive discounted pricing on attractions and packages, these AAA getaways are perfect for a night or two away from home—maybe even a whole week!
Daycation - A whole lotta fun in one day
Staycation - Short stays of a night or two
Vacation - Cool getaways of five days or more
You don't have to voyage thousands of leagues to "sea" creatures from the depths. The Georgia Aquarium's Journey with Giants is the largest single habitat in the world, holding 6.3 million gallons of water and more than 85,000 animals, including the world's largest fish, the whale shark. Plus, explore five galleries: Georgia Explorer, River Scout, Cold Water Quest, Ocean Voyager and Tropical Diver.
- Admission: AAA Special Member offer, $15 adults (Gate $26), must use by 11/12/10
Six Flags Over Georgia (Atlanta)
With eight themed sections, Six Flags Over Georgia features a wide assortment of thrilling roller coasters and water adventure rides, plus family-friendly fun with Bugs, Daffy and the Looney Tunes characters. Home to some of the best roller coasters in the South, Six Flags features Goliath, a giant roller coaster soaring 200 feet above the park, reaching speeds of 70 miles per hour, and covering an area of 8.5 acres in size. Don't miss Fright Fest during October.
- Admission: AAA Member price $28.95 adults and children (Gate $44.99)
- Special Member Days, 9/4-6, 9/11-12, $21.95
Biltmore Estate (Asheville, NC)
At America's largest home, you'll find every kind of fall beauty you could hope for. Enjoy fall gardens bursting with thousands of colorful mums, pastoral and mountain views, vibrant colored forests and rolling countryside. The house itself features four acres of floor space and 250 rooms. And the grounds of the 125,000-acre estate are home to formal and informal gardens, as well as the nation's most-visited winery.
- Admission: AAA discounted tickets $50.95 adults (Gate $60), $24.95 kids 10-16 (Gate $30)
- Asheville "Biltmore & Blue Ridge" — 2-night AAA package from $219 per person, double
Broadway, My Way (New York City)
Enjoy New York City your way by visiting famous landmarks, catching a Broadway performance, and touring to your heart's content. As Sinatra said, "It's the city that never sleeps."
- Your choice of AAA Diamond Rated hotels, right in the heart of all the New York action.
- Two days of Gray Line bus sightseeing, including downtown, uptown and Brooklyn loops, plus a night tour.
- Your choice of Broadway show
- New York City "Broadway My Way" 3-night AAA package. Rates based on your length of stay and show choice.
Southern Sampler (Savannah)
A beautiful city rich in history, Savannah is a great place to shop, dine and people-watch. Ride the Old Savannah Trolley Tour, voted the best in Savannah, and visit sites all throughout the historic district. Next, climb aboard a genuine stern-wheeler riverboat for a daytime sightseeing cruise or evening dinner cruise. Savannah is the epitome of Southern hospitality.
- Admission: Old Savannah Tours. AAA Member price $21.95 adults (Gate $25), $10 kids 5-12 (Gate $11)
- Admission: River Street Riverboat Dinner Cruise. AAA Member price $53.95 adults, $31.95 kids 3-11 (Gate $60.19, $34.53)
- Savannah "Southern Sampler" — 2-night AAA package from $185 per person, double
|© 2010 Universal Orlando Resort. All rights reserved. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.|
Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package
The magic takes over this fall at the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure.
Your Vacation includes:
- 4-night stay at a Universal Orlando onsite 4 Diamond Hotel, valid for travel through Dec. 31
- Early Park Admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks—one per person
- Commemorative 3-Day Base Ticket to both Universal Orlando theme parks—one theme park, per day
- Universal Express Access and discounts on food and beverage